Transfer Your Funds Anywhere in india in minutes (Selected Banks and Branches) Minimum amount per transaction Rs. Two Lakh There is no upper ceiling of RTGS transactions.
- Free RTGS / NEFT Facility.
- The beneficiary bank credits the beneficiary’s account within two hour of receiving the funds message.
- What you need to Submit? (Remitting customer)
- Amount to be remitted.
- His/her account number which is to be debited.
- Name of the beneficiary bank.
- Name of the beneficiary customer.
- IFSC of receiving branch.
- Account number of the beneficiary customer.
- 10:00 am to 3:30 P.M. (Monday to Saturday)
- 2nd and 4th Saturday holiday
National Electronic Funds Transfer System (NEFT) through which fund transfer operation take place among Banks and financial institutions, Fund transfer below Rs 2 lakh.
Electronic Funds Transfer System to facilitate an efficient, secure, economical, reliable and expeditious system of funds transfer and Clearing in the banking sector throughout India, and to relieve the stress on the existing paper based funds transfer and clearing system.
- Credit to Beneficiary’s Account on the same day/next day if remittance done late in the evening.
- Safest and Secure Mode of Fund Transfer.
- No charges for inward Remittance
- Money can be put to use by beneficiary on the same day or next day.
- Customer can remit/receive remittances under NEFT Scheme to/ from any destination Bank/ Branch which is registered with RBI’s NEFT System.
- Presently most of the banks across the country participate in NEFT..
Amount of Remittance:
- Remittane below Rs 2.00 lakh covered under NEFT.
Credit to Beneficiary’s Account:
- Credit to the Beneficiary Account will be given by Beneficiary’s Bank’s Branch on the same day and in case of holiday/ after business hours, credit will be given on next business date.
Working of the Scheme:
- Collect NEFT slip book from the Branch.
Mention beneficiary Bank and Branch name with IFSC code (Indian Financial System Code) and beneficiary’s Name, Account Type, Account Number and Amount to be remitted. Message will be sent in electronic form in a highly secured manner through NEFT System to Beneficiary Bank’s Branch.
- 10:00 am to 3:30 P.M. (Monday to Saturday).
- 2nd and 4th Saturday holiday.